It’s a Total of 8 Sessions of 2 Hrs Duration .
7 Sessions to cover the course content and 1 extra session for any question answer , any specific doubt , Interview Q&A and to provide Assignment . The assignment needs to be completed individually by the participant within the next 10 days and thereafter a review session will be conducted for assignment review.
The first few days course covers the fundamental concepts, design considerations, and best for Snowflake Cloud Data Platform. This course provides Snowflake concepts & hands on expertise to help get you started on implementing solutions using Snowflake. The course will consist of lecture, demos, and labs on a wide range of foundational topics.
The next few days course expands to advanced and complex topics like connectors, Usage and Billing, security and admin features. Provides Deep dives into snowflake SQL concepts and commands. The course will consist of lecture, demos, and labs on a wide range of topics.
This course concludes with Hands on Project using Snowflake.
Anyone who in interested in understanding cloud warehouse and mastering skills on SNOWFLAKE with hands on labs should opt for this course.
Previous Data Warehouse knowledge is required.
- Data Analysts
- Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Database Architects
- Database Administrators
2 hrs session per day
All sessions are go along with Hands on Demo and Quiz
Introduction to Cloud data warehouse and Snowflake
- Understanding Cloud data warehouse
- Snowflake: History & Popularity
- Architecture : Data Storage , Processing and cloud services
- Supported cloud platforms
Getting started with Snowflake:
- Understanding each component Snowflake web interface
- Key concepts for using Snowflake and Data Warehouse
- Setting up your trial account
- Hands On: creating first Database, tables and running query
Loading data to Snowflake :
- Key concepts related to data loading : Data File, File Formats, Copy command, Data Stage
- Loading using Web interface
- Bulk loading using COPY ( along with SNOWSQL)
Loading data to Snowflake (Contd) :
- Loading continuously using Snowpipe
Unloading Data from Snowflake:
- Key concepts related to data unloading : File Formats, Copy command, Data Stage
- Unloading into SF stage
Day 4 :
Unloading Data from Snowflake (Contd) :
- Unloading into S3,GCS and Azure
Time Travel, Failsafe
Day 5 :
Zero Copy Clones
- Zero Copy Clones
Snowflake Access Management
- Role Hierarchy in snowflake
- Snowflake usage and billing
- Snowflake credits
- Understanding warehouse, storage and cloud service usage
- Understanding data transfer billing
SNOWFLAKE SQL :
- DDL and DML Commands
- String and Date functions
- Sub queries
Snowflake SQL : contd
- Analytical Function
Enterprise level Project
For any further details please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp at +91 9953805788